Saturday, December 11, 2010

1/8 through

The last time I blogged, I was beginning pharmacy school. I can't believe the first semester is over, it went by so fast. They are getting our shoes wet, so the classes weren't too bad. I'll be wishing to have this semester back once I step into second semester and so on. Not much has happened since I last posted. I've been busy with school, but trying to have fun time to time.

It is finally winter break, which means lots of food and fun with family & friends! On a sad note (for me), I will be getting braces this break. :( I will be the 23 year old with braces. That will bring my age down to maybe....12? Dang it. I already look young enough and braces are not going to help at all. I should just stop complaining and be happy. I will be happy in the long run with straight teeth. I just wish I got it done when I was in the awkward middle/high school stage.... too bad my dad wasn't very willing to pay for them back then. I just hope I get them taken off before I start my rotations because I will look like a teenage girl in a lab coat on. ):

On another note, I have many exciting plans for the upcoming semester! The one of my bazillion cousins is getting married in NYC in March, so I will be attending that! Also, I will be going on my first Alternative Spring Break (ASB) trip to Philly for...obviously, spring break! I am definitely the oldest one on the trip, but at least I fit in because I look so young. I also finish second semester classes in 12 weeks, so it'll be a quick semester.

Cheers to the holidays & give thanks for everything.

God Bless,

Mish

No comments:

Post a Comment