Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Chapter

I moved into my new apartment on saturday. I realized school was starting VERY soon. In just 7 days, I will be in the pharmacy school on my next journey in becoming a Pharm.D.! This summer break is coming to an end, but I am so excited to start the next chapter of my life. I am sure I will complain a lot during pharmacy school about how difficult school is, but I will be just fine when I get out (or I hope so).

I spent a LOT of money this summer traveling around the U.S., so the past couple of days-- I've been trying to survive with the little cash I have left. Thankfully, my loan money came in today...phew! Sucks to know how much debt I will be in when I graduate pharmacy school, but I am so grateful to be attending UGA COP. It is a lot nicer on my wallet. =)

Summer 2010 rating: 8 out of 10! I didn't sit on my butt all day for once... I actually did things. The summer took a toll on my wallet, but it kept me from being bored. Once school starts, I need to get in a routine of exercising because the great summer definitely took a toll on my body. I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life. haha, I know I am not big, but it scares me how such good food & travel can make a girl gain so much weight.

Thanks for a great summer, summer! On to the hard part: pharmacy school

On another note, congrats to Mitch SSN & Yeyoung unni on their awesome marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment