Monday, June 14, 2010

Excitement

I have so much to look forward to this summer and whatever the future holds for me. Going to Chicago this weekend for the week, working more at CVS, & attending a wedding in Baltimore at the end of July. I want to go to a Braves game, go ice skating, and play a lottttttttttt this summer so call me up if you want to chill =) must need lots of fun before rx school starts.

I've been watching dramas more lately and I'm starting to get weird urges to clean the house & make food. Dramas are ADDICTING! its the devil to be exact. My older brother had a stomachache & said he wanted some tea & soup. I am NEVER very nice to my siblings, but today I felt like being nice, so I made him some citrus tea & egg drop soup. He asked me why I was being so nice, and I said I really don't know why. He said its probably because I've been watching korean dramas. WOW! hahahahahaha, I should be a little nicer to my siblings so they don't think of reasons why I am being nice. :P


I will be seeing the bf after a month apart this weekend. :) Chicago, here I come! I will be updating some pictures on my blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment