Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer X

I am done with undergrad. I have a whole summer to play until pharmacy school starts in August. So what will I do? play, play, work, and play some more. :)

1) Cali [5.19-6.1]
2) Chicago [sometime in June, i suppose]
3) work as CVS sometimes
4) Wedding in MD at the end of July
5) move into my new apartment the beginning of August

...there are many more things that will happen in between the list above. If you want to hang out, give me a call. I'm sure I'll just be bumming around watching movies & playing with my dog.

Time flies, I can't believe I'll be 23 this year. My birthday plans this year: dinner with a birthday buddy....thats it. no more parties for me :/ Thankfully I still look like I'm 12. I've been hearing how young I like more often lately. Its sort of frustrating, especially when I know what they're thinking. Adults don't give me respect because they think I'm one of their middle school kids' companions. Think again!!!!!! I am 22 going on to 23! About to start professional school. Haha- I suppose I'll be happy when I'm 35 when I'm the only one out of my friends getting carded for alcohol.

Anyways, cheers to the summer! Everyone have a lot of fun.. even in this scorching, humid GA weather!

Mish

No comments:

Post a Comment