Monday, March 15, 2010

8 Years in Athens

For months, I wondered where I will be in Fall 2010. I was so nervous I wasn't going to get in anywhere when I started researching pharmacy schools. I had such low confidence and didn't have faith in myself. Thankfully, I proved myself wrong and I am one step closer to becoming a pharmacist. Finally, the answer has been revealed. I am going to reject my Shenandoah acceptance and accept UGA's invitation.

It would have been nice to move out of Georgia for once and live on my own, but I don't think I am ready to leave my comfort zone yet. I will be living in Athens for another 3-4 years depending on where I go for my 4th year. I am super excited, but scared at the same time. It is going to be a lot of hard work... & I know that because I watch my pharmacy school friends study their butts off for hours a day just for one test. I am sure I will be able to do it because I can never get myself to just slack off. I am ready for the battle!

Now that I am in, I have been super lazy. It has only been one full day since I've known & all I do is just think about how happy I am and where I am going to live next year. I have a pile of tests, projects, and quizzes left this semester, but I can't find the motivation to finish strong. Someone give me the strength to finish... & to see Alton Brown at my commencement!

I am proud to call myself a UGA bulldawg - both UGA undergrad & pharmacy school :)

1 comment: