Thursday, January 28, 2010

Where will I be by the end of 2010

this is my first blog ever, so gimme some slack ;)

I have so many decisions to make & many things to look forward to this upcoming fall. I may be in a completely new setting in VA or in athens, my comfort zone. I am very bad at trying NEW things and going somewhere I haven't been. Maybe its because I am scared things will go wrong. Even at restaurants, I tend to go back to the "usual" dish.
If I move up to Winchester, VA I will learn more about myself & learn to live on my own. If I stay in Athens, I will be around the usual people and stay in my comfort zone. My ultimate decision will be based on money $$. Which school is cheaper? UGA definitely. I love it here & I don't think I am ready to leave just yet. However, I am excited to move on and explore-- in the boonies of VA. I will be surrounded by a new town and new people. Please bear with me on this journey. I am sure I will make the right decision-- cross your fingers & hope I hear good news. :)

shall write more later. thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. cuuute. im so happy you started a blog!! yaaay!! :D
    i'm sure no matter what you decide, it'll be the right decision for you. even if u do stay in athens, you can explore athens even more..:D

    ReplyDelete